Wednesday 11 March 2009

Family of fetish dogs.

Me and my family love animals, i have always grown up with pets, dogs, cats, hamsters, goldfish, a snake. I especially love dogs as do most of my family. I discussed in an earlier post about pet accessories, and told you about some of my dog Tia's outfits. She has nearly a whole wardrobe, Tia doesn't mind us dressing her up as we don't do it everyday.




This is my brothers dog Deano looking cool, he is a staff/bull mastiff and a lot like my brother Dan, because even though he looks hard on the outside he is has the kindest sweetest nature. He and Dan are muscle, friendly, popular and both do smelly trumps.

Also My Dad has 4 dogs and 2 cats, he definately has a fetish for animals, which his girlfriend encourages even insisting they feed the pigeons in Leicester square most days. Also on one occasion my Dad pretended he was some sort of pest control and went to the tube station to save some pigeons that were trapped, crazy or what? Aswell, is ginger cat charlie comes from Greece, when he went on holiday, my Dad and his girlfriend had adopted this cat, then they got too attached so brought him back after a long, expensive journey Charlie is now living in London.

Mr Grandma and Grandpa love animals to, but they have a fetish for cats, they always have to have two cats, which are brother and sister. A couple of years ago their cats both died so they got two more, called Billy and Milly, it is uncanny to how a like the cats are to my Grandparents. Milly and my Grandma both have a bossy, stong but kind nature, while my Granpa and Billy are both laidback, like to sleep alot, caring, but enjoy being cared for, by females.

No comments:

Post a Comment